Sunday, November 26, 2006

GVEA membership vote recommendations

Here are my recommendations for voting by mail. Of course, members should educate themselves before voting. The mail in ballot must be RECEIVED by 5 pm Dec. 11, 2006 at GVEA offices.

To read why I recommend voting this way, please read my Community Perspective in the Fairbanks Daily News Miner. The Newsminer has other GVEA articles and letters available

Ballot 2006


Membership Vote to Approve the Transfer of G&T Assets


GVEA should transfer generation and transmission (G&T) assets to the Golden Valley Electric Association Generation & Transmission Cooperative (GVEA G&T)

I Approve

X I Disapprove

===========================


Amendment of Bylaws


Article IV, Section 3
[this change allows all but GVEA board members and their spouses to participate in GVEA sponsored alternative energy programs, such as SNAP]

X I Approve

I Disapprove

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home